In the true spirit of the holidays, these organizations offer gift-giving programs that benefit those less fortunate.
Looking for the perfect non-material holiday present? In the true spirit of the holidays, these organizations offer gift-giving programs that benefit those less fortunate.
- Teldon’s Giving Matters program lets people personalize holiday greeting cards that support the charity of their choice.
- Free the Children offers gifts for those living in poverty around the world, such as school supplies for a classroom or a one-year lunch program for a child.
- Oxfam Canada provides a vast array of symbolic gifts, from safe drinking water to programs promoting education for girls.
- World Wildlife Fund Canada features an “adopt an animal” symbolic donation gift that kids love.
- Doctors Without Borders Canada allows corporations a chance to get on board, where employers can match donations made by their employees.
- The Jane Goodall Institute of Canada has developed a program in which donors can become a chimp guardian.